Irvine Association Services’ management team is experienced, qualified, and educated to properly manage any challenges or obstacles your Association may encounter. At the discretion of the Association’s Board, our staff will implement policies and procedures to ensure your property is managed effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- 24-hour emergency line
- Periodic on-site inspections with reports noting recommendations
- Enforcing governing documents and rules
- Coordinate Board meetings
- Manage the business affairs of the Association under the supervision of the Board
- Maintain an inventory of the Association’s property
- Maintain records of all members
- Process Architectural Applications
Our management team is highly:
- Effective in Communication
- Detail Oriented
With the traits above along with a strong preferred vendor list, required ongoing training, and a strong administration system, our staff has all the resources to properly manage your Association to its highest standards.