Irvine Association Services’ financial services include:
- Managing the financial affairs of the Association under the supervision of the Board.
- Assisting the Association’s C.P.A. and other financial consultants in preparing tax returns, audits, and financial reviews.
- Meet with the Association’s Treasurer to prepare a new operating budget and reserve study each fiscal year.
- Maintaining complete and accurate books and records of the Association’s financial affairs in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Paying all authorized expenses of the Association from the appropriate budget line account.
- Sending out monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually assessment dues to all members on file.
- Providing monthly financial reports for Board approval.
- Coordinating will collection firms and county sheriffs for wage garnishments, levies, and foreclosure proceedings.